We fight against patriarchal violence everyday, an ulcerating wound that
conditions our lives and many other subjectivities. Gender violence
manifests itself in various ways at home, at work, within institutions, at
school and it is often in disguise. Our militancy works towards finding
these concealed forms of violence, recognising them and fighting against
them in every situation and area of our life. Practicing self-awareness,
which is an activity we have been doing since the beginning of our
organisation, gives us the tools to identify violence and create informal
nets of sisterhood.
The 25th of November is a day we fight, a day during which the public
opinion focuses on gender violence issues and on this symbolic date we
believe it is necessary to remind that all the precautions taken by the
government during the covid-19 pandemic, as said in other situations, have
been directed towards containing the health emergency, forgetting that most
forms of violence take place within the domestic walls – walls within which
many women and dissident subjectivities are relegated – without foreseeing
a plan or help strategies for those who are subjected to violence.
Femicides and hate crimes towards the LGBTQIA+ community are an emergency.
They have been for a long time, too long, and laws aggravating sentences
are not sufficient. Spaces within which to create culture from below are
needed, education towards affectivity is needed, tools are needed, and it
is necessary not to create a hierarchy of emergencies that weighs solely on
the subjectivities above mentioned.
Violence is systemic and hits all cis, trans, migrant, lesbian, gay,
bisexual, poor women and all other dissident subjectivities, though it hits
more violently people that are subjected to various kinds of oppression.
Violence can be contrasted by creating protected areas for all the people
mentioned or by offering the possibility to get together and to create
mutualist nets of solidarity and sisterhood.
*If you are subjected to violence and you don’t know who to ask for help,
here you can find some useful contacts:*
1) Helpline on violence, in multiple languages and active 24h a day —> 1522
2) Medical emergency —> 118
3) Casa delle donne per non subire violenza ONLUS:
Anti-violence centre for women who are subjected to violence.
Services available: telephone conversations, support groups, legal advice
and information, accompanied visits to social-medical services, orientation
help desk, parenthood support for parents whose minor daughters are
subjected to violence by his/her partner, psychological support to minors
who are victims of violence. Secret housing shelters with 21 beds for women
with or without children, with possibility to stay from 6 to 8 months.
VIA DELL’ORO 3, BOLOGNA. Open from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and on
Saturday and Sunday.
Telephonic availability from 10am to 4pm.
• TEL. 051333173/ WHATSAPP 3884017237
• FAX. 0513399498
• EMAIL. email@example.com
4) VIA DALLA VIOLENZA-CASA DELLE DONNE ANZOLA:
Branch office of the “Casa delle donne per non subire violenza” in Anzola,
Terre d’Acqua and surrounding areas to support women who are subjected to
VIA GRIMANDI 1, ANZOLA D’EMILIA – open on Monday from 9am to 1pm and on
Thursday from 9am to 1pm and from 2.30pm to 5.30pm
• TEL. 3938365333
• EMAIL. firstname.lastname@example.org
5) GRUPPO S.O.S. DONNA:
Association against violence towards women. It offers moral and
psychological support to women who suffer physical and psychological
violence and mistreatments of all kinds within and without the family
• VIA SARAGOZZA 221, BOLOGNA
• TEL. 051434345
• EMAIL. Sosdonna.email@example.com
6) Mondo donna:
Mondo Donna ONLUS receives and supports people living a moment of
fragility, with a particular attention to those coming from a migrant
background. It is an anti-violence centre that offers free listening and
support and creates specific projects for victims of human trafficking.
• BOLOGNA PIAZZA S. FRANCESCO 8, Telephone no./WhatsApp: 337 1201876
From Monday to Friday – 9.30am – 5.30pm
Monday 9.30am-1.30pm and 1.30pm-5.30pm on appointment, Tuesday 9.30am –
3.30pm on appointment, Wednesday 9.30am-4.30pm, Thursday 9.30 am – 1.30pm
and 1.30 – 5.30pm on appointment.
• Piazza della Pace, 4/a, (for women with disabilities – at Aias Bologna)
Tuesday 2.30pm – 6.30pm
• ARGELATO, VIA ARGELATO 4, every first Monday of the month from 9.30am to
• FUNO, U.R.P. PIAZZA DELLA RESISTENZA 1, every third Monday of the month
from 9.30am to 1.30pm
• GRANAROLO, VIA SAN DONATO 74, every first and third Tuesday of the month
from 9.30am to 1.30pm
• SAN BENEDETTO VAL DI SAMBRO, VIA ROMA 39, every second and fourth Tuesday
of the month from 9.30am to 1.30pm
• SAN GIOVANNI PERSICETO, VIA R. STEFANI7/A, every first and third Tuesday
of the month from 2.30pm and 6.30pm
• BAZZANO, PIAZZA GARIBALDI 1, every first Saturday of the month from 9am
• CASTELLO DI SERRAVALLE, PIAZZA DELLA PACE 33, every third Monday of the
month from 9.30am to 1.30pm
• MARZABOTTO, PIAZZA XX SETTEMBRE 1, every third Thursday of the month from
9.45am to 1.45pm
• For information and appointments call: 3316590845 or write an email to
7) Unione donne in Italia:
“Sportello donna” project informs and gives legal advice in 29
municipalities of the metropolitan area. This project guarantees practical
help to women subjected to violence.
• VIA CASTIGLIONE24, BOLOGNA, Open on Monday and Wednesday from 9 to 1pm
and from 3pm to 5pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 9 to 4pm and Friday from 9
• Legal helpdesk – TEL. 0051843536.
• Phone no. for the municipalities of ZOLA PREDOSA, CASALECCHIO, MONTE SAN
PIETRO, VALSAMOGGIA, BAZZANO, CRESPELLANO, CASTELLO DI SERRAVALLE,
MONTEVEGLIO E SAVIGNO – TEL. 0516161749.
8) Lesbian anti-violence phone line:
If you are a lesbian or bisexual and you are scared about telling how you
feel to your family, if you feel alone and would like to meet other
lesbians or bisexuals call: 3913359732 on Monday from 6pm to 8pm.
9) Human trafficking or sexual exploitation:
Green line 800290290 active everyday of the week 24h on all the national
TEL. 3913333405 active on Monday from 8pm to 10pm and on Thursday from 6pm
10) ASSOCIAZIONE VIA LIBERA ONLUS TEL. 3931697830
11) MIT (MOVIMENTO IDENTITÀ TRANS) ONLUS, VAI POLESE 22, BOLOGNA,
TEL.051271666, FAX 051271666.
12) Centro senza Violenza:
Offers to men who have used or use violence against their partner or ex
partner free individual or group paths, to support change towards a stop of
violent behaviours and their consequences.
VIA DE’ BUTTERI 9A, BOLOGNA
Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 2.30pm to 8.30pm
TEL. 3491173486 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 1.30pm to 8.30pm
*All these services are free and protect your anonymity. If you need help,
if you are worried about your and your loved ones’ safety, contact them.
You are not alone!*